Good beach towels manufactuer in China
Jinan wintex import and export specailized in producing beach towels
· 100% Organic Cotton
· PASIONABLE DESIGN: No job is too big and no pup is too small when it comes to rescue missions or toweling off after a bath or swim. Luckily, this cute and colorful beach towel featuring the PAW Patrol pups Marshall, Chase, Rubble, and Skye from Nickelodeon's hit series is ready for action.
· SOFT & COZY TOWEL: From the bathtub to the beach, this towel delivers cozy comfort with its smooth surface and soft touch. Kids and parents alike will appreciate how the durable fabric keeps sand away and offers quick-drying convenience.
· GREAT FOR INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE: This versatile towel brings colorful style and cozy comfort to a bath, pool, or beach near you. Whether your kids are lying on it to soak up the sun or using it to soak up the water after a swim, it’s always got them covered. It even works as a fun poster or decal on their bedroom wall.
· EASY CARE: You can throw the towel into the washer and dryer without worrying about the color fading making it a fun indoor and outdoor accessory.
· ITEM INCLUDES: A beach towel measuring 33” (W) X 58” (L). It's large and fun to use for all ages. The towel is suitable weight and folds easily to carry when traveling.
Custom Photo Beach Towel Personalized by You!
Show off your creativity and style every time you go to the beach with a custom photo beach towel. This customized photo gift is great to use at the beach or in the bathroom and it’s super soft cotton/poly blend will help you dry off no matter where you are. Upload your favorite pictures from Facebook, Instagram, or your cell phone to the designer to create and print your very own unique, one of a kind beach towel, in a matter of minutes.
Does it Absorb Water?
Beach towels usually serve double duty—they’re necessary for drying off after a romp in the waves and also used as a barrier between you and the sand while you tan. A wet towel makes for an uncomfortable cushion and can attract sand like moths to a flame. You need something that dries quickly, so go with a cotton or terrycloth blend.
How Soft is It?
We’ve all experienced those towels from the supermarket that feel like a bag a needles poking into your back when you go to lie down. Cheap is great, but not if you need something to lie on for hours on end. Cotton and velour towels are some of the comfiest on the market and are great for the consummate sunbather.
Is it Big Enough?
Towels always seem to come in odd shapes in sizes. One might barely fit a small child while the next one on the rack looks like it was made for Andre the Giant. A width of 28” and length of around 60” is a good size to aim for and will fit your average beachgoer without problems. For those of you who climbed down from the beanstalk, a beach blanket might be more up your alley.
Thick or Thin?
A beach towel doesn’t have to be extra fluffy to be comfortable. In fact, a towel too thick could make your beach trip a pain in the rear. Look for a comfortable, soft fabric that’s thin enough to fold easily into a compact state. That way, you can stuff it in your beach bag without taking up too much room. It’ll also be easier to shake the sand off of when you’re ready to leave without so many loops to get stuck in.
Is it Affordable?
A beach towel shouldn’t break the bank. Anything under $10 will likely last two or three trips before you start to notice the wear and tear. Splurge a little and buy a towel you know will last at least through a season, if not longer. A $20 towel now will cost less than three $10 towels over the course of a couple years.
Does it Look Cool?
All right, this one is a little shallow. A beach towel has to look cool, or at least at home on a beach. It’s summer and you should go for bright colors. Not only do really dark colors like black or gray attract heat that could make your sunbathing experience pretty uncomfortable, but they look more at home on Game of Thrones than a sunny day on the sand.