12 x 12" - Grade B 0-Ledge 3'' Thick - Granite Surface Plate
- Precision Toolroom Black Granite Surface Plates
- Granite Surface Plates meet or exceed Federal Specification GGG-P-463c
- Does not rust or corrode
- Does not nick or burr
- Harder than steel
- Retains accuracy for years
- Guaranteed repeat reading
- Auto-collimator checked for overall accuracy
- Certificate of accuracy not included
- Width: 12
- Length: 12
- Accuracy: ±.0001
1.Made of high quality Natural Black Granite
2.High precision and high stability.
3.No rust and anticorrosion.
5.Good abrasion resistance.
Physical Property of Natural Black Granite:
1.Specific Gravity: 3.03 g/cm3
2.Shore Hardness: > 70Hs-80Hs
3.Tensile strength: 211Kg/cm2
4.Compressive Strength: 245-254Mpa
5.Linear Expansion Coefficient: 4.61´10--6/°C
6.Elastic Modulus: 30-50Gpa
6.Water Absorptivity: ≤0.13%
Mainly used as detection for an important auxiliary tool in the measurement of the platform;
Important tool to verify difference or tolerance of products against flateness.
*Product images may differ from actual purchased item.*