· Made from jinan black granite stone texture having hardness 5.6 to 7 on Moh's scale, free from flaws, fissures and large inclusions of softer minerals.
· Made generally as per IS-7327. Also available on request conforming to ASME B89.3.7-2013 DIN-876, BS-817, JIS -B-7513 and US Federal specification GGG-P-463-C.
· Metalic threaded inserts, Metalic T-slots, Plates with two or four ledges can also be supplied against specific request at extra cost.
· Rexine cover provided for top working surface with standard size plates.
· Fabricated Frame / Cupboard type / Cast Iron column type stand with leveling screws are available on request at extra cost.
· Active and Passive air mounts are offered upon request, at extra costs.
· Granite Lapping Plates square and rectangular available on request.
Granite Surface Plates are used for precision gauging, inspection, layout and marking purposes. They are preferred by Precision Tool Rooms, Engineering Industries and Research Laboratories .
No rust, no corrosion, relatively warp-free, no compensating hump when nicked, longer wear, smoother action, greater precision, non-magnetic, less care after commissioning, lower co-efficient of thermal expansion and non-glaring surface. These features make JASH one of the best granite surface plate manufacturers in the industry.
The hardness and stability allow accuracies within millionths of an inch. Along with the high accuracies, granite is rust-proof, non-magnetic, abrasive resistant, non wedging, wrap-resistant and easily cleaned. The granite used for surface plates has an excellent distribution of hard quartz which provides a smooth, long-wearing working surface.
Granite surface plates meet or exceed Federal Specifications GGG-P463. Final inspection and calibration of every surface plate is accomplished by use of the Auto-Collimeter
Grade "B" Toolroom ± 100 Millionths
Grade "A" Inspection ± 50 Millionths
* NOTE: Specify when ordering "Granite Stands", "O" Ledge or 2-Ledge. *
Precision Surface Plate Cleaner
An exclusive formulation that is extremely effective for the cleaning and care of Granite Surface Plates. It is also easy to ship via UPS or CommonCarriers.MSDS sheets are shipped with each order. Made in USA, A safe and effective formula originally invented over 10 years ago to specifications developed by a leading metrologist and marine biologist, our "Precision Surface PlateCleaner" has been one of the most widely used for over 10 years. Works quickly and effectively, leaves no residue on the granite.